The Collective Hive Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Collective Hive Mind

This is an exclusive forum dedicated to those who wish to talk about anything. One can only be accepted to the forum by an administrator.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greed and Ignorance, humanity's greatest enemies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Inex
Hayyoth
Hayyoth

Greed and Ignorance, humanity's greatest enemies. Empty
PostSubject: Greed and Ignorance, humanity's greatest enemies.   Greed and Ignorance, humanity's greatest enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Fairly simple, I believe that greed and ignorance are the ultimate obstacles in the way of our progress as humans. Greed may benefit the individual and possibly their family, but altruism is a far more desirable trait to have. Instead of everyone for themselves, however industrious the greedy may be, they are not interested in or ignorant of their fellow man. The richest who have never known suffering would never stop to consider the fact that they could still live a needlessly lavish and comfortable life and yet help millions, in some cases, get educated and increase their quality of life.

I think such people are failed humans. This is the most stark example however, greedy people exist from those lofty places to the type of person who would take and not give back to the community.
Back to top Go down

Greed and Ignorance, humanity's greatest enemies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Collective Hive Mind :: School of Thought :: Philosophy-
Jump to: